Virtual Families players: this problem is in Virtual Families 2 only.
Are ants infesting your little family's home and you can't get rid of them? You can eliminate the ants in Virtual Families 2 by following these steps:
- Make sure little dots (the ants) are moving down a path on the kitchen floor.
- Make sure there is a brown jar (near the sink) and orange peels (by the trash and recycling bins)
- Drag one of your family members (a child 14 years and older, or a parent) to the brown jar (a cinnamon jar). They will take it to the workshop to prepare it for the spray. Do not put them on another activity or get them distracted by a child; they will drop the cinnamon jar and it will never be recovered (meaning, you can't make the spray needed to kill the ants).
- Wait patiently while they prepare it. Again, do not get them distracted. If you drop them on the cinnamon jar again in the workshop, you cannot redo the activity, meaning the ants will stay awhile!
- When they're done preparing the cinnamon, drop them on the orange object by the trash bins. They will take it to the workshop to finish the spray (but don't bother them). After they're finished, they will spray it on the ants in the kitchen and get rid of them.
- There is a glitch where you may still get ants, even if they have been removed permanently.
- If you praise a family member who is stomping ants prior to permanently removing them, you can get the "Ants in my pants!" achievement.
- Getting rid of the ants, in addition to permanently removing them, gives the "Ant Terminator" goal.